Send your priests, deacons, seminarians, music directors, choir & organists to PHOENIX in January!!!
  • matthewjmatthewj
    http://musicasacra.com/2014/09/13/winter-chant-intensive-2015/

The Winter Chant Intensive has a clergy track for the first time in its history (I believe).

Also the musician-side of things promises to be wonderful and full of insights that will inspire everyone from beginners to advanced musicians with Jeffrey Morse at the helm.

Ever want to hear Byrd's Gradualia sung within the context of Mass a few days before singing the Gregorian versions of those same propers? That's a part of the week this year too!

Come be a part of the warm weather, beautiful music, palm trees, and the sacred music revolution!
  • matthewjmatthewj
    I'm astounded by the amount of emails I've received this week from permanent Deacons! They may well outnumber the priests, seminarians and maybe even musicians at the Winter Chant Intensive!

If the deacon(s) assigned to your parish might be interested in learning more about chant - especially as it relates to their parts of the Mass - consider sending them these links! Musicians sometimes need to take the first step in encouraging clerics to go to such events.