Flat scans from Misal Romano, third edition
  • Has anyone scanned the music pages from the Misal Romano, third edition? I have a professor needing flat copies of these, but the missal doesn't lay flat on the scanner and he doesn't want to cut the pages out.
  • CharlesW
    Are you talking about the ICEL chants? They are available for free on the ICEL site.
  • It's for a plainchant class, so I assume he's looking for them in chant notation.

It may simply be that his particular copy has a particular layout, of course --- he asked simply for a wand-like scanner. I'm trying other avenues.
  • ronkrisman
    I was confused by the opening posting. "Misal Romano" is Spanish. I thought he was looking for the chants for the Spanish translation.
  • That might be it, actually. This seminary places emphasis on Spanish but not Latin. I probably should ask.
  • Yes, it is in fact the music from the Mexican Misal that I need to scan
  • BruceL
    BUMP: if someone finds a PDF copy of this EVER, please repost here. I get requests for stuff like this all the time!
    Thanked by 1Felipe Gasper
  • *Every* liturgical document should be freely available online, in (at least) every language that has an official translation.

Require printed copies for ceremonial use, by all means. But for study, electronic versions are a godsend.
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen Adam Wood