pdf of OF Lectionary?
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the current OF Lectionary for Mass in .pdf form? I am having difficulty determining which antiphon goes with which psalm, especially on weekdays. I imagine that a Weekday Missal would have that information, but you can't find one online .pdf because of course, the publishers want you to buy the book (understandable).
  • BenBen
    Depending on how far out you need, try using the usccb readings site.
    Thanked by 1ClergetKubisz
  • SkirpRSkirpR
    Not just the publishers, but the USCCB wants you to buy the book, since they receive royalties from the Biblical translation used.

If you really want the whole thing, one of the least expensive solutions with everything in it (Weekday Missals omit some of the Commons, Ritual Masses, etc.) is LTP's study edition of the Sunday and Weekday Lectionaries. Not cheap, but less expensive than buying a fancier ritual-liturgical book if you only need it for reference.
  • I have the whole lectionary on CD-ROM as an html representation of the 4 volumes, but I don't believe it's sold that way anymore. You might be able to find it online for sale somewhere.
  • chonakchonak
    Oddly enough, one can't count on the lectionaries in vernacular languages to match the Latin lectionaries' antiphons.

I'd recommend buying a hand missal with full readings.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • SalieriSalieri
    The Daily Roman Missal from Our Sunday Visitor/Midwest Theological Forum is quite good and contains all the readings for Sundays, Weekdays and Holy Days.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    LIving Faith has the readings for each day of the liturgical year. It's called 'Reading God's Word' and is available as an e-book or as a paperback book
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    I found this link that might be helpful
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    I've seen that link, but I need the readings printed in full. I don't think that site has the readings printed that way, including RPs with antiphons. If there's a link on that site that I missed, please let me know.
  • chonakchonak
    Anyone who would want to put all the readings or psalms on line would have to pay royalties and get permission. There may be some subscription site for that purpose through USCCB Publishing.
  • bhcordovabhcordova
    @ClergetKubisz - if you click a link on that page, it takes you to a list of readings, and a link with a date. If you click that date, you get the readings (it goes to the USCCB website readings.)