Woodcuts at Corpus Christi Watershed
  • David AndrewDavid Andrew
    The woodcuts posted there are beautiful, but as there are no descriptions of what each one is, you have to browse and open each blog entry to see the full image. The most recent ones at least feature a partial thumbnail for the blog entry, but prior to Jeff's posts, Cynthia's feature a picture of her, not a partial image of the woodcut, so you have to open the full post to find out what woodcut is there.

Have these been gathered into one place where they can be easily browsed and downloaded?
  • Not yet, so far as I can tell. I've been downloading each one each week and labeling it in an intuitive (to me) way. I'm not sure how to share that folder because my computer knowledge capped out in 2003.
  • matthewjmatthewj
    Andrew... you have to jump into the water and experience DROPBOX.

I was, like you, apprehensive and still emailing stuff to myself constantly to "save" it.

But Bartlett dragged me, kicking and screaming, into the 2010s, and I quite enjoy it now.
    Thanked by 2Ben Andrew Motyka
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    PUNCHCARDS
    Thanked by 1Andrew Motyka
  • francis
    I believe I have an (the?) entire library on my bu hard drive. I will look for it and make it available as a .zip file (if I find it) downloadable from the resource page on my website.
  • BenBen
    Motyka, you NEED to try dropbox.

Step 1) set up dropbox.
    step 2) share said folder with Yanke.
  • SalieriSalieri
    What is this "dropbox" you speak of?
  • canadashcanadash
    The woodcuts do go in a bit of an order according to liturgical year. They are well worth the browsing time!
  • Adam WoodAdam Wood
    What is this "dropbox" you speak of?

YMMPURPLEBOLD
    Thanked by 1Salieri
  • BenBen
    Dropbox is an amazing tool. I use it on a daily basis.

http://dropbox.com/
  • How do you share a dropbox folder with specific people? Do I need their particular emails?
  • chonakchonak
    yes.
  • francis
    See thread, "Catholic Images on Roman Catholic Sacred Music"