INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE of COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
  • Kathy
    Matthewj, who has allegedly invented RECTO TONO PROPERS, almost certainly stole the entire idea from the British Broadcasting Company.

For those unfamiliar with the artistry of Twenty Twelve, it must be said that the British equivalent of America's The Office television show is not the British The Office television show. Instead, it is Twenty Twelve.

I apologize in advance for the four letter word in the video. And yet one must admit to the musical power of the single note.
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen Ben
  • melofluentmelofluent
    I knew there was a REAL reason he's moved around so much, crossed borders and the like to avoid INTERPOL (one must read the disclaimers on DVDs.)
    I suggest Benedictgal to round up a posse comitatus should he try to make a run for Mexico or Taco Bell. Someone must think of the children!

This is a parody post. From L'Homme Arme.
  • CharlesW
    I have suspected for a long time that MatthewJ is really a Dan Schutte impersonator hiding behind a nom de plume. No one else can plagiarize on this scale. Outrage!
  • Actually, it's much worse: an anagram.
    For: Hamlet Chew Jet Om, the international monotonist.
    Thanked by 2CHGiffen CharlesW
  • WendiWendi
    ROFL
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    I'm going to use a term I stole from CH. This is the biggest caper since the Sine Sono frauds of John Cage.