Where can I find
  • WendiWendi
    We had a visiting priest today, who loved the "high" Mass and asked me if I knew of a resource that would help him learn to sing the Mass. I told him about colloquium but he is unable to attend.

So. Is there a cd or some other resource that I can tell him about?

Thanks in advance.
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    If he's YouTube savvy he can always find vids to help: there are TONS! There are recordings of every Mass setting in the LU and there may also be CDs that have recordings of all of that as well.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • Carl DCarl D
    For the Colloquium recordings at http://music.dierschow.com/Colloquium, I still have the source recordings of most Masses. So let me know if you'd like to hear the Priest's parts on some specific recordings. Carl@dierschow.com.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • rich_enough
    Recordings and pdfs of ICEL chants of the priest's parts can be found here.
  • WendiWendi
    Thank you all!!!

I think he's looking for something he can stick in a cd player and listen to in his car. However, I can download stuff onto a cd and send it to him. In case I haven't mentioned it in awhile...I love this forum.
    Thanked by 1CHGiffen
  • The Music Makers produced CDs for precisely this purpose: one in Latin and one in English. These links are to the Cantica Nova site, the official US stockist.

Sadly, Jeremy de Satgé, who was the driving force behind the Music Makers, died suddenly last month. Please pray for him and his family.
    Thanked by 3CHGiffen Jenny Wendi
  • ClergetKubiszClergetKubisz
    Thanks Ben I didn't know that stuff existed!